To know “oneself” by feeling “different”
Kosa series Jewelry created by jewelry artist Kazuko Nishibayashi and "MENTOSEN"
Kazuko Nishigayashi is a jewelry artist based in Germany for more than 20 years.
It may be a hassle, but let's get involved with people a little more.
Each of the semi baroque blue-gray pearl is different and unique.
Because the world is full of colorful people.
By crossing, we can feel to know “oneself” by feeling “different”.
This collection was created by providing pearls from Doi Pearl, a pearl farm in Uwajima, Ehime prefecture in Japan.
High quality pearl ring that can be worn in daily life as well as at weddings, funerals, and other occasions, and can be used for a long time.
The matted sides and blue-gray semi-baroque pearls are a perfect match.
Curved line with no waste.
Pearl is 9 ~ 9.5mm.
We made it with Pt950 for a high quality ring that can be used for a long time.
Tease Akoya pearls cultivated in the sea of Uwajima.
Some of them couldn't be perfectly round.
However, its blue-gray color and shine. Its beauty is the most beautiful pearl.
To make it, it is necessary to adjust the craftsman's ring according to the shape of each bead.
These pearls are fascinating because they are not suitable for mass production.
* Each semi baroque pearl has a different shape. note that.
semi baroque pearls are a by-product of making round pearls, and the number is limited because they are finished products.
* Each semi baroque pearl has a different shape. note that. Deformed pearls are a by-product of making round pearls, and the number is limited because they are finished products.When the beads of this term are over, they will be restocked in the next year, some time later.
Natural color pearl
This blue-gray color is a natural color that is not dyed or toned, a pearl called "natural".
It is a pearl grown in Mr. Doi's farm in Uwajima.
* A process called color stop is applied to prevent fading.
Kind of metal
We will make one by one after receiving your order
- We will produce one by one after receiving your order.6 weeks to complete.
- Please specify the desired delivery date after 7 weeks from the order date and place an order.
- Check your Ring size
If you don't know your ring size or want to know the Japanese size in your country's size, click here.Ring size chart
|material||Pt950 Akoya pearls approx. 9-9.5 mm|
|weight||In the case of #13, Pt950 about 11.5g|