Shinogi is a ridge line that rises high on the side of the Japanese sword blade. Inspired by the blade of a sword, the line has been reduced to the utmost limit.
Striking metal to make it harder.
The rings are made using a technique in which wrought metal is whittled on a lathe.
The harder and denser metal provides the best polish and a distinctive contrast to the matte finish.
The design, which eliminates all waste, offers functional beauty and a sense of the reliability of human work.
It will be a ring that you will love for years to come.。
Both sides represent the sloping part of the blade, and the surface in the middle is matted. The two colors of platinum and gold stand out distinctly.
Add a diamond (additional charge)
A diamond can be set if desired.（＋¥14,300）
Please check the option with diamonds
【Engrave inside of your ring 】
We offer engraving on most of our engagement rings and wedding bands.
If you would like to use the internal characters, please click the purchase option and enter the desired characters according to the instructions below.
We will engrave up to 15 characters for free.
- Possible characters: Uppercase alphabets, numbers, ".", "&", "To"
- Number of characters: Up to 15 characters . "." "to" are counted as one character.
- Characters example: 2030.11.11 A to B
Laser Engraving（Additional charge）
Charge option : We offer to engraving up to 18 characters with a laser engraving. An additional charge. (Japanese yen 3,000 yen. Japanese Consumption Tax excluded. If you buy other than yen, it may fluctuate depending on the exchange rate.)
- Possible characters: Uppercase and lowercase alphabets, numbers, “.”, hiragana, katakana, kanji, numbers, and “.”.
- Number of characters: "." is also counted as one character.
- We will ｍake one by one according to your size -
- We will make one by one after receiving your order. 6 weeks to complete.
- If you would like to ship within Japan, please specify the desired delivery date after 7 weeks from the order date. You cannot specify the date and time for overseas shipping.
※If you make a mistake in your order, we will only accept cancellations and changes within 6 hours of your order.
- If the size does not match, we will resize it free of charge only once within one month from the date of order. (Shipping fee paid by the customer)
- Don't know the ring size
If you are not sure about the size, please use the ring size chart or the size ring rental service.The size ring rental service is possible within Japan.
- International Shipping
International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country, so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties.
|Japanese size #12-K18･Pt900 約7.5g
Web shop acceptable size：Japanese size #5～#25